arsenicangel818arsenicangel818

Main Art Reviews Stats

B7 - I Bleed Fire B7 - I Bleed Fire

Intense! Hot!

I can actually see the fire burning everything up. You did very well on the mood. I don't know what sort of quality sound you were hoping for, but you named this song very well.

Burn7 responds:

I was going for the "Wall of Sound" that most modern metal does. It's not what I usually, I'm usually against the ridiculous compression that accompanies it. But I wanted to try something new.

Thanks for the review dude! :D

Dark Origins Dark Origins

Water Ghosts!

I kept thinking of water, and how sound waves affect them...then the piano came on and it became creepy...sending delicious chills up my spine. Good job! Not many songs actually make me nervous! :-o

Dreamscaper responds:

Interesting analogy! Glad my track could build suspense in you! Thanks for the awesome score and review!

-Storm- -Storm-

Whoa! Such passion!

If you dedicated it to your girlfriend, I can see why...it's got a masculine beat and fight, but feminine fight...does that make sense? It's really cool!

[SB] Dark Clouds [SB] Dark Clouds

Awesome...like a lullaby...

Until the drums wake you up so you don't miss the rest! LOL

Forever- MYD_Boi Forever- MYD_Boi

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Really liked it! Dude! What orchestra'd you use?

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

AWESOME

So cool! Makes me want to go out and do something active! Very motivational! :)

A Heartbeat of Thousands A Heartbeat of Thousands

Ohhhhh! NICE!

You're right - the drums and flute are awesome in this song. The music's got just enough diversity to hold you spellbound, but the song ends with the listener feeling better about himself or something...did I explain that right?

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Regardless, I like how you explained it :D <3

Do not fear death Do not fear death

Oozing...is the impression I get!

I don't know about the name of the song, but it's got a nice oozing feel, as I said. It's interesting.

Sinuous tears Sinuous tears

Really a mood-setter

Listening to it - I don't know if this was your intention - made me kinda depressed. The longer I listened, the deeper my depression went. LOL. It takes a lot of talent for someone to make music that gets me depressed! Good Work! :)

Doumaaa responds:

Hey it was not my intention at all ;) but it really satisifies me.. I'm very glad to hear that.

Dreamstate(House/Dance/Trance) Dreamstate(House/Dance/Trance)

A lot of potential!

You're right, it does need vocals...I keep thinking either a deep bass voice or a high falsetto voice would do the trick, but you're the musician! Keep up the good work!

BlizzardTears responds:

I'm kinda pulling towards a female vocal, probably because of the cheerish melody. :) Thanks anyway ^^