arsenicangel818arsenicangel818

Main Art Reviews Stats

B7 - I Bleed Fire B7 - I Bleed Fire

Intense! Hot!

I can actually see the fire burning everything up. You did very well on the mood. I don't know what sort of quality sound you were hoping for, but you named this song very well.

Burn7 responds:

I was going for the "Wall of Sound" that most modern metal does. It's not what I usually, I'm usually against the ridiculous compression that accompanies it. But I wanted to try something new.

Thanks for the review dude! :D

Dark Origins Dark Origins

Water Ghosts!

I kept thinking of water, and how sound waves affect them...then the piano came on and it became creepy...sending delicious chills up my spine. Good job! Not many songs actually make me nervous! :-o

Dreamscaper responds:

Interesting analogy! Glad my track could build suspense in you! Thanks for the awesome score and review!

-Storm- -Storm-

Whoa! Such passion!

If you dedicated it to your girlfriend, I can see why...it's got a masculine beat and fight, but feminine fight...does that make sense? It's really cool!

Samurai Doodle Samurai Doodle

Cool!

I like the moodiness of the picture, and you did really well on the muscles of the guy. I'm just wondering if he's wearing a skirt. Haha, otherwise he's masculine all the way!

{BT} Strange Horizon {BT} Strange Horizon

Beautiful!!!

So pretty - it's like an oil-layer over a landscape! I love the effect!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thank you. Although, the whole oil-on-water thing is kind of a sensitive topic these days...